Fleet Alert service reports new driver-related risks, newly issued driver citations, revocations, suspensions and driver expirations. Our services can reduce employer liability and ensure that only eligible drivers operate company and/or personal vehicles during company time. Our service automates and streamlines the way employers monitor their drivers and manage driving records. Fleet Alert automatically checks, tracks, organizes and pinpoints important driving record notifications to risk managers of new driving violations, DUI convictions, license suspensions, cancellations, revocations and approaching license renewal dates. Notices with summarized details of new occurrences will be provided to specified account managers/risk managers each month so appropriate actions may be taken to avoid costly claims, negative press coverage and administrative costs.
Driving Record Monitoring Reduces Employee's Risks
Businesses spend a considerable amount of time and resources qualifying their prospective employees but tend to lose track of them after they're hired. When substantive driving related information is likely to change on an MVR, which occurs at the rate of 14% of employees each year, it makes sense that businesses should look more carefully at their employees who are tasked with supporting revenue and operational goals.
Reduce Negligent Retention and Employee Liability by Tracking:
- New violations
- Renewal dates
- Fleet Alert system ensures MVR reports are run accurately, consistently and efficiently.
- Continuous monitoring eliminates daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual workloads.
- The dashboard summary allows real time review review of status.
- Driver report history is stored electronically providing quick and easy review of all activity.
- Color-coded results and email notifications make it impossible to miss new violations.